We are so grateful for the volunteers that serve at the Bridge. There are several ways that you can get involved. Some involve working with students, and some involve working behind the scenes.
If you desire to serve with building upkeep, administrative work, or any other behind the scenes job, you can discuss this with us at email@example.com and fill out a volunteer form.
If you'd like to serve alongside students or adults in one of the programs at the Bridge Academy and Community Center, you must complete a few steps:
1) Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to us about your initial interest.
2) Fill out our Volunteer Form (link below).
3) Complete applications for Child Abuse, Criminal Background Check, and FBI fingerprints (if did not live in PA for last 10 years). Send results when received to email@example.com, or download them to your volunteer form.
3) Meet with a Staff Member in order to go over Volunteer Manual, which includes background on the Bridge, Policies and Procedures. Signature showing you went over manual is necessary.
4) Get plugged into a specific program, event, or service opportunity.
If you are ready to serve please fill out our volunteer forms!
Adult Volunteer Form: https://www.cognitoforms.com/JordanCrans1/volunteerapplication
Student Volunteer Form: https://www.cognitoforms.com/JordanCrans1/youthvolunteerapplication10to17yearsofage
Volunteer COVID Release Form:
Pennsylvania has updated its clearances policy for volunteers. Anyone who has direct contact with children are required to have the necessary clearances. Click on the links to get started
All Volunteers 18+ are REQUIRED by the state of PA to have their clearances in order to volunteer with children.