We are so grateful for the volunteers that serve at the Bridge. There are several ways that you can get involved. Some involve working with students, and some involve working behind the scenes.
If you desire to serve with building upkeep, administrative work, or any other behind the scenes job, you can discuss this with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out a volunteer form.
If you'd like to serve alongside students or adults in one of the programs at the Bridge Academy and Community Center, you must complete a few steps:
1) Contact us at email@example.com to talk to us about your initial interest.
2) Fill out our Volunteer Form (link below).
3) Complete applications for Child Abuse, Criminal Background Check, and FBI fingerprints (if did not live in PA for last 10 years). Send results when received to firstname.lastname@example.org, or download them to your volunteer form.
3) Meet with a Staff Member in order to go over Volunteer Manual, which includes background on the Bridge, Policies and Procedures. Signature showing you went over manual is necessary.
4) Get plugged into a specific program, event, or service opportunity.
If you are ready to volunteer at the Bridge please fill out our volunteer forms!
Adult Volunteer Form (18 and older): https://www.cognitoforms.com/JordanCrans1/volunteerapplication
Student Volunteer Form (Under 18 years of age): https://www.cognitoforms.com/JordanCrans1/youthvolunteerapplication10to17yearsofage
Volunteer COVID Release Form: htps://www.cognitoforms.com/JordanCrans1/covid19adultvolunteerliabilityreleaseform
Pennsylvania has updated it's clearances policy for volunteers. Anyone who has direct contact with children are required to have the necessary clearances. Click on the links to get started
All Volunteers 18+ are REQUIRED by the state of PA to have their clearances in order to volunteer with children.