"Our mission is to equip the students and families with the tools necessary for academic achievement, life skills, creative expression,spiritual growth, and leadership”
If you have any questions about donating or want to donate to a specific Thank you to everyone who supports this ministry with prayer, giving, and encouragement! As we continue to increase our reach within our community, we are grateful for your gifts. God is working in the lives of so many people within the Bridge Academy. Your support helps in so many ways.
The Bridge Academy and Community Center is a ministry that is completely dependent on the grace of God. We are only in operation because God has blessed us with resources and generous people like you.
There are several ways to donate to the Bridge Academy and Community Center:
- United Way
- If your company gives through the United Way, please look up “The Bridge Academy and Community Center” to send your gifts here.
- Make checks payable to the "Bridge Academy & Community Center" and mail to The BACC, 578 Olive Street, Coatesville, PA 19320
- Planned Giving
- Provide a major, usually one-time levels of support that are typically above and beyond what is needed for our ongoing operations. With a planned gift, you will be supporting the legacy of the Bridge Academy well into the future.
- The Bridge Academy accepts donations of all sorts. We are in need of cleaning supplies, plates and cups, food, computer equipment, office supplies, educational activities, art supplies, and building maintenance. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to donate supplies.
The Bridge Academy does accept in-kind donations. Below are general rules and parameters for accepting donations.
Please email email@example.com to confirm before making an in-kind donation. Thank you!
- Paper products ( napkins, plates, cutlery, etc)
- Cleaning supplies
- School supplies like notebooks, pencils, pens, markers(must be new)
- We do not accept books
- We do not accept electronics
- We do not accept clothes (except VERY slightly used Coatesville School District uniforms)