Vision & Mission
Vision Statement: to be a safe and loving environment that demonstrates God’s love in a relational way
Mission Statement: to equip youth and families with the tools necessary for academic achievement, life skills, creative expression, spiritual growth and leadership
The idea for the Bridge Academy and Community Center was planted in 2001 by Steve and Stefanie Wilson while they were attending Calvary Fellowship Church in Lionville, PA.
In early 2002, a separate 501(c)(3) (a non-profit organization) was established. During 2002 a Board of Directors was recruited and the search for a permanent location begun. God blessed our efforts through identifying a property at 570 Olive St. and enabling the BACC to take occupancy in December.
In 2008, Jordan Crans was hired as the Executive Director.
With each passing year, the Bridge Academy draws more children and families. God is at work through the ministries here. The BACC is a place where the Gospel is preached and the tangible love of Christ is shown.
Board of Directors
- Beth Hughes - Controller - Healthcare Administrative Partners
- Seth Windle - Owner - Windle Contracting
- Chaya Scott - Consultant, Professor - West Chester University
- Barbara Wilson - Art teacher (Caln Elementary School)
- Deenen Miller Ph.D. - Immaculata Assistant Professor (Psychology and Counseling)
- Derek Brightman - Board Chair-Economist
- Angela Hawkins - Owner - Sweet Enthusiasm
The Bridge Academy and Community Center has been blessed with a wonderful location in the heart of Coatesville. Our building has become a crucial gathering spot within our neighborhood! We are in the process of renovations our new building 578 Olive St.