The Night of Hope Banquet was truly an incredible night showcasing the work the Lord is doing through the Bridge Academy. The staff is honored to have had the opportunity to highlight just a few of the exciting things going on at the Bridge. With your amazing sacrificial support, we reached our goal of $75,000! Your support will allow us to continue working with hundreds of families each year. We are praising God for His wonderful provision.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
2018 Night of Hope Highlights
- 160 guests attended
- 15 volunteers served during the event, allowing the Bridge to save on expenses.
- Guests enjoyed John Serock Catering’s dinner and Sweet Enthusiasm’s desserts- thank you to Sweet Enthusiasm for your delicious donation!
- Guests experienced two videos highlighting the ministry (“What is the Bridge?“ and “The Paris and Asia story” – both can be found on the Bridge Academy’s YouTube page)
- Guests saw the finished pictures of 578 Olive Street. We can’t wait to share more about this building and the uses it will have.
- Many guests were entirely new to the ministry and learned how the Lord is changing lives through the ministry at the Bridge.
Your financial gifts help keep the doors of the Bridge Academy open and allow for the provision of excellent programming to the community free of charge. Thank you for your amazing support and love for this ministry!